Proffessional to student license

i have a professional license as i use it commercially, but i want to give a student, on a student license some work placement work, and he is concerned that if he opens a file saved from a commercial license it will invalidate the student license.

anyone know?

Also is it legal to do paid work while a student on a student license

Hi Tobias - that will work just fine.
Yes, perfectly OK to pay a student! Educational licenses are not restricted other than that they cannot be transferred.

thanks heaps,

always good to give the next generation a start

1 Like