Problem wth extrusion of two curbs

As the other times, it’s an extrusion, but like a ribbon…
Like in this picture:
[Lien vers mon image](Lien vers mon image)

Even
Even i tried to do a boolean substraction, as i can extrud in solid fonctions each volum…
But at the end, i have only a riibon…
Really, i don’t know what happened with those new two curbs…

The other time, i tried to draw from zero new curb, that’s what i did too, and now, it doesn’t go at all… even drawwing from zero, even it’s sure that i have a closed curb…
Really, i don’t know…
I thought that i had the solution, now that i know how to close open curbs. For the three curbs before this it was good, but now, it doesn’t go at all…

The others curbs are good, but now, those two curbs are like another ribbon…

This is the file of the 2 others new curbs that are closed, but i don’t know why, i can’t do nothing with them.
At the left you have the extrusion of the 2 precedent ones, that is good, and at the right, you have the 2 new curbs with the extrusion that is only a ribbon…PulsForum.3dm (4.1 MB)

Hi Fablab - both curves have self intersections- use _CurveBoolean in the ‘Face’ view to clean up. Select both curves for _CurveBoolean and click in the region between them to get both ‘cleaned up’ curves as a result. Probably you’ll want to set _DeleteInput=All.

-Pascal

Hi Pascal! Thanks so much! I tried to do now what you say.
I don’t know if there is a think i did bad, but the result des’nt change… i have only a ribbon…
Below i’l show you step by step what i did…
First, i think this this te fonction of Curve boolean:

So, i chose the two curbs.
I think what you wrote “DeleteInputAll”, is, whate i have at the top, in French “Effacer original: aucun”.
I click on this, the text is in blue, and what i think i should have, would be, in french, “tous”. In order to say, i want to delete all. But i don’t know why, it seems like it doesn’t want to change. The text in blue stay with" aucun", that’s wanna say “none”… and we should have “all”.

So, after, i put beetwenn the 2 curbs, as Rhino says “click”.
And i clik, beteween the 2 curbs, where i have the cursor, and after “Enter”.

Like this:

After, i have those 2 curbs:

But when i extrude, it’s the same thing… only a ribbon

This is my new RhinoPulsarchitectureForumBis.3dm (776.1 KB)
file, with the 2 curbs and with the operation of boolean curves

Hi Fablab - I don’t know what else to suggest - _CurveBoolean with _DeleteInput=All makes curves that work, here.

-Pascal

Hi Pascal, thanks so much!
Well, really i don’t understand very well the command of “curve booleans”, but now, with the next curb, it seems it’s right… nearly i did 10 extrusions and there are… approximatively… 50! :slight_smile:
…Patience i have to learn… :slight_smile: