when I double click a block element that consists out of two cuboids and move one of them to modify the block I run into this problem:
- 2 cuboids (mesh defs X & Y and mesh instances x & y) exist in a linked block
- I double click the linked block
- 2 mesh defs. are created (A & B)
- 2 mesh instances are created (a & b)
- I move one cuboid (X,x) around and confirm the operation
- 4 mesh defs are reported as added or changed (A, B, X, Y) two of them are reported as deleted at the same time (X, Y)
- 4 mesh instances are reported as added or changes (a,b,x,y) two of them are reported as deleted (x,y)
In all of your examples and the RhinoCycles renderer you remove the elements that are added and deleted at the same time from the “deleted” elements but here it seems to differ from the usual way of handling things.
What is the correct approach to work with the API in this scenario? Currently, I end up with 4 cuboids instead of 2.