Problem Repeat (recent commands)

Rhino 6 SR20 2019-11-19
Apple Intel 64-bit macOS Versione 10.13.6 (Build 17G9016) (Physical RAM: 32Gb)
Mac Model Identifier: iMac13,2

I have big problems with the “repeat” function (right button or spacebar or drop-down menu of recent commands) Works abnormally. Often the command just used is not proposed in the list of recent commands, other times a command used previously is repeated (and not the last one)

In Preferences > General, in the Never repeat these commands list, are these the commands that don’t repeat?

Is it behaving like this?
Philip

Hello John.
No, this is not the case. I would say that it is the same problem reported by @Philip https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/one-more-totally-random-bug/87085the behavior is anomalous because there does not seem to be a repeatable sequence

That make it nearly impossible to isolate and fix.
See if you can figure out some pattern to it, even just a sort of a pattern and it will give us a chance to find it.
I’ve not experienced it myself but I’ll keep watching.

My impression is memory management. It is as if a certain amount of memory was available for the repetition of the commands and when this is exhausted only some commands remain at random.

I will look for a way to reproduce the problem and provide more information. Also because this slows down the work a lot

That would surprise me. It’s just a list of commands. Commands that are on the do not repeat list, aren’t added to the list.
I just don’t know the details of how the tool is wired up.
I’ll see if I can find a developer that knows.

This is the list of unrepeated commands

I managed to repeat the error in a documentable and repeatable way (at least on my system). I don’t know if this is the only reason for this problem. The list of recent recent commands “disappears” after deleting an object. This does not always happen … sometimes it is necessary to use the _Delete command twice. Furthermore, trying to use the last command executed (with the right key or spacebar) sometimes a command used 2-3 is repeated before.https://global.discourse-cdn.com/mcneel/uploads/default/original/3X/9/7/977c512ab017fb00f4e5b963f3e7e76c9a577403.mp4