Problem opening files

When I try to open a document it loads continuously until I get the error message below. I can open a new model, but as soon as I try to do something in it, it bugs and rhino crashes. Could you help me solve the problem?
-Milan

Hi Milan-

Ugh, that looks bad. It sounds like this does not happen when opening a new, empty model, is that correct?

Judging from the call-stack in that error report (thank you for submitting that), this doesn’t appear to be file-specific:

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ObjectiveCException.NSGenericException: The window has been marked as needing another Update Constraints in Window pass, but it has already had more Update Constraints in Window passes than there are views in the window.
<MRDocumentModelWindow: 0x3df3f8080> 0x93 (147) {{275, 64}, {1192, 866}} en
   at Eto.Mac.Messaging.void_objc_msgSendSuper_SizeF(IntPtr receiver, IntPtr selector, CGSize arg1)
   at Eto.Mac.Messaging.void_objc_msgSendSuper_SizeF(IntPtr receiver, IntPtr selector, CGSize arg1)
   at Eto.Mac.Forms.MacView.SetFrameSizeAction(IntPtr sender, IntPtr sel, CGSize size)
   at ObjCRuntime.Messaging.void_objc_msgSendSuper_CGRect(IntPtr receiver, IntPtr selector, CGRect arg1)
   at ObjCRuntime.Messaging.void_objc_msgSendSuper_CGRect(IntPtr receiver, IntPtr selector, CGRect arg1)
   at AppKit.NSView.set_Frame(CGRect value)
   at Eto.Mac.Forms.MacPanelView.Layout()
   at InvokeStub_MacPanelView.Layout(Object, Object, IntPtr*)
   at System.Reflection.MethodInvoker.Invoke(Object obj, IntPtr* args, BindingFlags invokeAttr)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at ObjCRuntime.Runtime.InvokeMethod(MethodBase method, Object instance, IntPtr native_parameters)
   at ObjCRuntime.Runtime.InvokeMethod(MonoObject* methodobj, MonoObject* instanceobj, IntPtr native_parameters)
   at ObjCRuntime.Runtime.bridge_runtime_invoke_method(MonoObject* method, MonoObject* instance, IntPtr parameters, IntPtr& exception_gchandle)
[END ERROR]

That said, it might get triggered by this file in an odd way. Can you share the file here? If it’s too large or confidential, we’d be happy to look at if you send it via our upload page: Rhino - Upload to Support

If you can start a new, empty, modeling window, it would be nice to see your SystemInfo as well to take a look at plugins.