Problem Licence 2.0

Hey all,

i got a problem with my licence 2.0. Yesterday it launchend normally, today i got the info, that the licence was running out. I confirmed my product key, but i only got the Viewer mode.

regards Eike

Hi @ERahjes,

I can see you own a VA20 license, but it hasn’t been validated yet on any computer, so you probably were running in trial mode until now, that your 30-day expired.

Run the command “_vaLicense”, select “Standalone”, enter your VA20 license and follow the instructions to validate the license key.

If the option “Standalone” is grayed out, you are probably running VisualARQ 2.0.11 which has a bug. Update to the latest (2.0.13) version that you can download from http://www.visualarq.com/download/update/.

Thanks,

Enric

Hey Enric,

thanks for your reply. I downloaded the latest update, everything went fine, product key is accepted and the system said that the change from viewer mode to stand alone mode is succesful installed. When i run VA its only available in viewer mode.

???

regards Eike

Hi @ERahjes,

Something is not working, as I still cannot see your VA20 license being validated, and there is no user in our database registered with your name. Which email are you using when validating the license key? Can you send me the license key you’re using to visualarq@asuni.com? Don’t post it here.

Thanks,

Enric