Praise before the beating starts

(Gustavo Fontana) #1

Hi RMA team,

So today was my first day back at work after the Holiday. I have not been using a lot of Rhino lately at work (my day job), I’m not doing a lot of modeling these days, but we had a really tricky problem that our guys could not do either in NX nor in Solidworks. So I decided to give in a go with this ‘toy’ we all use :wink:

My rhino was out of date, I had no Grasshopper installed and I was surprised how fast and easy getting those up to date was. Guys, you are doing some slick art on your end and it’s really really appreciated.

I started modeling and dealing with massive files, and I forgot how Rhino just runs just so smooth. It’s kind of ridiculous actually!

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for making such a wonderful software that I can jump in after many weeks of not using it and feel so right at home with it. You people rock!

G

(Pascal Golay) #2

Hi Gustavo… Cool, and thanks - so, did you solve the tricky problem for them?

-Pascal

(Gustavo Fontana) #3

yup, had I not been able to solve it, you know I would have escalated it to you, my Master.

(Brian James) #4

Thanks Gustavo, that was great to hear… now where’s this beating you speak of? It’s freezing here and might just warm me up.