Praise before the beating starts

Hi RMA team,

So today was my first day back at work after the Holiday. I have not been using a lot of Rhino lately at work (my day job), I’m not doing a lot of modeling these days, but we had a really tricky problem that our guys could not do either in NX nor in Solidworks. So I decided to give in a go with this ‘toy’ we all use :wink:

My rhino was out of date, I had no Grasshopper installed and I was surprised how fast and easy getting those up to date was. Guys, you are doing some slick art on your end and it’s really really appreciated.

I started modeling and dealing with massive files, and I forgot how Rhino just runs just so smooth. It’s kind of ridiculous actually!

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for making such a wonderful software that I can jump in after many weeks of not using it and feel so right at home with it. You people rock!

G

Hi Gustavo… Cool, and thanks - so, did you solve the tricky problem for them?

-Pascal

yup, had I not been able to solve it, you know I would have escalated it to you, my Master.

Thanks Gustavo, that was great to hear… now where’s this beating you speak of? It’s freezing here and might just warm me up.