I have one model acting weird - which means it sometimes does this:
when really it should do this:
This two screens are from the same exact iFrame, before and after browser refreshing. Here is what I figured out so far:
- If the model loads weird - changing parameters may fix it, or not (it appears to be random)
- If the model loads correctly - changing parameters just work as expected
- It is not limited to visualization - the downloaded output is affected
- first time this was noticed it was yesterday
- I can deduce that the problem is -most likely- happening here
- However, I am absolutely unable to replicate the problem in grasshopper. The definition just works fine.
- ShapeDiver - Online Parametric 3D Configurator this is the incriminated model. Other models that use the same logic seams to be fine.
If this can help, I am happy to share the file I am using as input privately.