Plugin detected

Hi,

I have a fresh installation of Rhino 6 on my computer, but I also have a rhinoceros 5 installed. Rhino 6 is detecting some old plugins from version 5 and is giving me a message like below, but I am not able to say where the plugin sits, as it is not placed in any of the Rhino plug-in directories. Most likely rhino 6 is detecting rhp in the Debug folder, but I am not sure. How can I detect where i the directory of the plugin? By the way, no matter what I will press, I get the error message like on the second picture.

@Brian - do you have an idea?

-Pascal

Hi,

When I launch the Rhinoceros 6 (the first time), I get the “Rhino Error Reporting” Right away. without any other screen before.

When I press the Rhinoceros Icon the second time, I get the “Update your plug-ins” window, and Rhino is not launching “Rhino Error Reporting” any more. Then I can close the “Update your plug-ins” window and Rhino is sometimes working and sometimes displaying “Rhino Error Reporting”. Right now, I have pressed “DOn’t show Me again” and each time I launch Rhino, it’s crashing.

What can I correct to make Rhino work again?
I can add, that I have installed Demo version of RH6, althought I have commercial RH6 license, which I can’t enter right now.

Hi Karol - can you please try starting Rhino in Safe Mode (there should be an entry in the Windows Start menu for this) If Rhino starts, please run the SystemInfo command in Rhino (Help menu > System information) and post the results here.

-Pascal

Hi,

Here it goes. In the mean time I managed to enter commercial license number btw

Rhino 6 SR11 2018-12-14 (Rhino 6, 6.11.18348.17061, Git hash:master @ 600b621e607cf5226a968db60d7ac9230541b94d)
Licence type: Commercial, build 2018-12-14
License details: Stand-Alone

Windows 10.0 SR0.0 or greater (Physical RAM: 7.9Gb)
Machine name: GDALDJ31304006

Unknown (OpenGL ver:(null))

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: On
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On

Anti-alias mode: 4x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Height

Vendor Name: Unknown
Render version: (null)
Shading Language: (null)
Driver Date: 7-22-2015
Driver Version: 10.18.13.5362
Maximum Texture size: n/a
Z-Buffer depth: n/a
Maximum Viewport size: 1603317672 x 189
Total Video Memory: 1 GB

Rhino plugins
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Commands.rhp “Commands” 6.11.18348.17061
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk.rhp “Renderer Development Kit”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Toolbars\Toolbars.rhp “Toolbars” 6.11.18348.17061

Hi Karol -

Please visit the website of the video card manufacturer and get the latest driver for your card. Install that, then see if Rhino works better.

-Pascal

I have updated drivers and switched form integrated intel graphics to the NVidia. Now it works. Thank you for help.