Please help poor Korean who is STRUGGLING with V-ray Neui error

When i want to start interactive vray with vray, rhino and vray the error pops up and suddenly die by itself and as the warning says i go into c drive and tried to erase and do the interactive vray another error pops out from Vrayneui
Can you please help this korean student… i need help pleasee…

Hello, 김건욱

I assume the issue might be somehow related to your Windows localization, though we are not aware of such outstanding issues.
Can you please provide some additional details to help us with the investigation?

• What is the full version number of your V-Ray installation (Rhino’s menu V-Ray > Help > About)
  • Windows version (System > About > Windows specifications > OS build)
  • Please share the log file specified in the V-Ray NeUI error (located at %APPDATA%/ChaosGroup/V-Ray for Rhinoceros/vrayneui/ )

It would be best to share this info via https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I have already notified the Chaos support team to expect a report from you.

In the meantime, will try to reproduce the issue in our environment.

Kind regards,
Peter Chaushev

1. What is the full version number of your V-Ray installation

ㄴ> Loading V-Ray for Rhino, version 6.20.01 ( Dec 15 2023 )

1. Windows version

ㄴ> version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2861)

1. Please share the log file specified in the V-Ray NeUI error

**Further information

There are lots of problems in my vray sometimes when i open vray it asks that im not logged in liscense so i go to >programs and start chaos liscense server by clicking.
Thank you for your kindness really… :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Plus

After the program is shut downed when i first open the file and do interactive rendering this file pops out and when i click this and activate vray and do interactive rendering it works… i dont know why…:smiling_face_with_tear: