Please Further Optimise Rhino's Rendering/Cycles for Larger Projects

I like the Path Tracing Sample counter and timer. Nice little thing to have in the realm of offline rendering.

1. Video shows quite low responsiveness of UI elements in the Render window. Handlebar doesn’t change values.
  1. Even with good quality/final quality results are grainy. @nathanletwory Can we have some beta implementation of your Denoiser in Render window, please? As far as I remember from my tests results were nice.

Final Quality - 16 minutes - GPU Rendering - GTX 1070

1. Can we specify in the Rhino/Document properties what consist of Low/Draft/Good/Final Quality?

2. Better history/recent renderings (with thumbnails!) are needed to better navigate between many renderings and easily compare them.

3. Something similar to moving bar between A/B render as in V-ray would be handy to have.

(see history gallery and A/B vertical bar)

1. Some overlay mode for showing clamped colors on the image would be nice.
  2. Do cycles has something like Render Elements like in V-ray or even in real-time UE4? Having those is extremely helpful in postproduction.
  3. Do we really need to freeze the whole Rhino while rendering? :grimacing:
  4. Enhance watermarks. In big projects with a lot of settings and many attempts it is easy to get lost in the settings. Easy to add user specifed text watermark is a must. Even better if could show some programmatically set data, e.g. lights that are turned on, used hdri, used render settings, everything! Maybe separate panel with all data that was on during the render time. Many users need different data. Being lost between renders spanning for the whole day is not cool.
  5. How to set distance channel?