Placages de texture

Serait-il possible de créer un canal de plaquage de texture “de base” appliqué automatiquement à tous les nouveaux objets créés? Cela permettrait de fluidifier la modélisation et le rendu de travail sur les gros objets de type “bâtiments”

translated from above>>>
Would it be possible to create a “base” texture mapping channel applied automatically to all new objects created? This would facilitate the modeling and rendering of work on large objects such as “buildings”.<<<

Not likely, as each material has it’s own preferred mapping style… brick, one style, concrete, siding a different style etc… It’s impossible to know what the object will be mapped with from the start.

Unless I’m missing an obvious way to set this up, I don;t see how that’s possible.

Dans notre bibliothèque, tous les matériaux sont réglés pour fonctionner à peu près avec une boite de 200x200x200 par exemple. Ca permet de faire rapidement des rendu de travail.
Pour être plus précis nous personnalisons le réglage des plaquages de textures pour chaque objet mais seulement pour les rendus définitifs.
Il serait intéressant de pouvoir régler dans les options de rhino un canal de plaquage par défaut qui pourrait être remplacé par un plaquage personnalisé si besoin.

Avec le système actuel on est obligé de copier les propriétés des plaquage dès qu’on créé un nouvel objet, ce qui est long et laborieux…

Guillaume

translated from above>>

In our library, all the materials are set to work roughly with a box of 200x200x200 for example. It allows you to quickly render work.
To be more precise, we customize the setting of texture maps for each object but only for final renderings.
It would be interesting to be able to set in rhino options a default tackle channel which could be replaced by a custom tackle if necessary.

With the current system, we have to copy the properties of the plating as soon as we create a new object, which is long and laborious …

Guillaume<<

Wondering is this could be scripted?
@pascal any thoughts?

I think I would set the textures to be WCS based and size the textures to 200 - would that do it?

-Pascal