I am trying to fit waffle pieces on rectangular sheets using open nest plugin. Unfortunately, there are lot of overlaps which are coming.
I changed tolerance, spacing and seed also but still I face this issue.
The script uses two plugins - OpenNest and ngon.
WAFFLE_holes _query.gh (88.0 KB)
It looks from your picture like your minimum tolerance is 1 model unit. The Food4Rhino page recommends using 0.01.
I did not touch the tolerance. I just read your post. I realized the low resolution proxy outlines were simplified by a very high number.
I reduced the simplification to 3 which solved the issue.