PictureFrame not acting as I remember it should

Hi all
Haven’t been here in a long time because I have a job working in Matrix, but now I’m at home working in Rhino for the first time in a couple of years, and I notice that PictureFrame is not working as I remember it working. What happens is this, when I load an image into it the picture looks normal for about 1/2 a second then it becomes way too large to fit in, I mean about 10% or less fits in the space, and I would have to make it too big for the space to fits the entire picture in. I have fooled with it for most of the day until I realized it is the PictureFrame command that is weird. Does anyone know what is going on here? I sure don’t…
Any help is appreciated.
Jeffrey Everett

I tried the Rhino safe mode and it was okay, so how do I go about finding out which part that wasn’t loaded that caused the trouble?

Also, when ever I start Rhino, it tells me it’s going to load the tools and it will take a little while. This has been going on for over a year, but since I don’t use Rhino at home any more I ignored it, but now that I’m using it again I’d like to solve the problem.

I found out the problem was caused by a bad video card driver, I down loaded a new one and it fixed it! Hooray, now I can get on with things… However, I’d still like to get the other problem fixed…

Hi Jeffrey -

what version (Service release) are you using? (Help>About Rhinoceros)

I am using 5.11.50226 17195 2-26-15

I spoke too soon, the problem occurs when I go into shaded mode, that’s what it is. Every other, I think but not sure yet, mode works fine.

nope, now I’m not quite sure what the problem is, it seems to be intermittent… But once it happens it happens in every mode. sigh