Picture frame unusable/invisible in Ghosted display mode, V6

I just installed the latest update for Rhino 6. I discovered that the pictures in the background can no longer be used in Ghosted mode. In the past I used to place images in the background as a picture frame, set the display view to Ghosted and then create the parts on top of that image. After the latest update, all areas of the image that are under any objects are transparent and only the areas of the picture outside the objects are visible. Literally, whatever I need to see in order to create anything becomes invisible as soon as I create anything on top of it. This is so frustrating! This makes it impossible to draw anything in Ghosted mode on top of an image, such as a scale drawing. This worked perfectly before the latest update. Please fix this.

Hi @RaduB,

I think I can repeat this. Please check if this YouTrack item describes your problem: https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-46068.

-David

Yes, that is the problem. I uninstalled the latest version Rhino 6 and I reinstalled the original download version, so the picture in ghosted mode is working properly again. It is clearly evident that this bug was introduced in the latest update. Please fix this.

This was fixed in the latest update. Thanks!