"perfect" grid with nice boundary

Thanks, Daniel.

This subject just blew my mind, Thanks!

Im interested in moire, Fresnel , pattern matching, natural math (abelian fields, e fields, etc…) since a serious 30 years within this field of one information theory field i developped. Numbers = geometries, spaces, topology*… Transfering some of that to GH is kind of a side project :slight_smile: But this adds a couple dimensions/details to the idea and so Thanks very much!

• Never thought this could be related to why i would go to GH but i knew it was a way :slight_smile:

Moires using sine waves is surprisingly easy in GH… Moires are a printing industry nightmare (screens or plate alignment issues, proofing, and even BD printing serious issues). Not sure i want to go back in that rabbit hole (low pay) but it’s a possible solution given GH and some pattern recognition. Thanks for any credit if you decide to work this out…

And since the last 8 months thanks to GH, im working on developing moires on a cnc :slight_smile:

Not that i can CNC what GH can do!

Wanted to add that this blew my mind because i can focus a moire on something now… And it’s basic image embedding an image (or geometry - pufferfish when i get the hang of it like i hope… ) GH is so rich beyond geometry!!!