Peacock problem

@Dani_Abalde.
imageIn addition to these other components can not be used.this is my first download,I have never installed any other version before.I think the problem is the reason for the version,Although I downloaded the previous version, the problem still appeared.
like this

thanks

He asked me why this is happening and after trying all my options I have referred him here. This is the first time I’ve seen this problem and I don’t know what’s going on.

It is supposed to jump the error when instantiating the components except with those of the image, which curiously are those clusters that are not protected by password. Peacock 0.99.1 are UserObjects where most of them contain only one scripting component. He has the correct version of gh so I don’t understand why it fails to serialize.

So this is really weird for me, any suggestions?

Ncui86, go to the UserObjects folder where you have Peacock, in some component that you can’t use now, do right click > properties > unlock (in case it appears). Restart RH+GH and see if you can use that component. In that case, you will have to repeat the unlocking for each. ghuser, but there is a plugin that automates this for you.

Sorry for the late reply, thank you for your advice, but it does not work. I am using rhino6 now, or can not use this plug-in, a pity.