Params.ParameterChanged eventhandler doesn't fire - for Outputs

Now I have tested and double checked the original code which I posted in the first post (I only added writing also to the Rhino command line), and of course I’m doing the test-coding perfectly right. And if the problem wasn’t clear before Mr D. Abalde messed the whole thread up, this is the problem stated in correct and crystal clear terms:

1. Changing the number of Output Recipients doesn’t fire the expected event, although…
  2. Changing the number of Input Sources does fire the event.

Of course anyone can run the code below, while adding or removing wires for Inputs and Outputs respectively, and find out that only when changing the Input wires the Params will fire its event “OnParamsChanged”:

So, the problem is there, and the original question remains - or perhaps better asked; will mcneel (@DavidRutten, @stevebaer) consider adding the firing of the events asked for in this post?

(And please disregard any confusion and “strong opinions” about the usefulness of being notified about the Output Recipients (wires) being changed. It is useful, but if there’s another way to achieve the same thing I could of course go for that other solution instead).

// Rolf