Panels: view and layout (bug?)

Hello ,

I have the layout that bugs and this has come close to using the “capture in clipboard” command.
I also have a problem with the panels: view in the right sidebar that makes me crash Rhino when I click on it.
How can I solve these problems?

(J’ai la mise en page qui bug et cela est sur venu près avoir utiliser la commande “capturer dans le presse-papier” .
j’ai aussi un problème avec le panneaux : vue dans la barre latéral droite qui me fait planter Rhino quand je clic dessus.
Comment puis-je résoudre ces problèmes?)

Hello- please run _SystemInfo in Rhino and post the results.

-Pascal

Hello,

I have copied the information provided by the technical support pages transmitted by the software to Word files.

Info on problem and system.pdf (424.8 KB)

Details of the problem and confusion of the system.pdf (428.0 KB)

Hope it helps you.

Hi -

No, we need you to run the Rhino _SystemInfo command and copy-paste that in a reply here.
-wim

Rhino 6 SR31 2020-11-10 (Public Build, 6.31.20315.17002, Git hash:master @ ff08c426b1ef7d3a1c50a01e5e87220a68a9f815)
License type: Commerciale, version 2020-11-10
License details: Cloud Zoo. In use by: Labaronne Citaf ()

Apple Intel 64-bit macOS Version 10.15.7 (assemblage 19H15) (Physical RAM: 16Gb)
Mac Model Identifier: iMac19,1
Machine name: Victor Verniere
Language: fr

AMD Radeon Pro 580X OpenGL Engine (OpenGL ver:4.1 ATI-3.10.18)

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On

Anti-alias mode: 2x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: Low

Vendor Name: ATI Technologies Inc.
Render version: 4.1
Shading Language: 4.10
Maximum Texture size: 16384 x 16384
Z-Buffer depth: n/a
Maximum Viewport size: 16384 x 16384
Total Video Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X
Displays: iMac (217dpi 2x)

Graphics processors
Radeon Pro 580X (8 GB)
iMac (2560 x 1440)

USB devices
Apple Inc.: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
Logitech: USB Optical Mouse
SafeNet Inc.: Sentinel HL

Bluetooth devices
Broadcom: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad

Third party kernel extensions
None

Third party plugins
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftCore.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftDarwin.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftDispatch.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftFoundation.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftIOKit.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftXPC.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftCryptoTokenKit.dylib
/usr/lib/swift/libswiftos.dylib

Rhino plugins
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhCore.framework/Resources/ManagedPlugIns/RhinoCycles.rhp “RhinoCycles” 6.31.20315.17002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/NamedSnapshots.rhp “Snapshots” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/RhinoBonusTools.rhp “Rhino Bonus Tools” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhCore.framework/Resources/ManagedPlugIns/GrasshopperPlugin.rhp “Grasshopper” 6.31.20315.17002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/PanelingTools.rhp “PanelingTools” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhCore.framework/Resources/ManagedPlugIns/Commands.rhp “Commands” 6.31.20315.17002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhCore.framework/Resources/ManagedPlugIns/RDK_EtoUI.rhp “RDK_EtoUI” 6.31.20315.17002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/Displacement.rhp “Displacement” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhCore.framework/Resources/ManagedPlugIns/RhinoDLR_Python.rhp “IronPython” 6.31.20315.17002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/RhinoRender.rhp “Rhino Render” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/PlugIns/AnimationTools.rhp “AnimationTools” 6.31.20315.1002
/Applications/Rhinoceros.app/Contents/Frameworks/RhMaterialEditor.framework “Renderer Development Kit” 6.31.20315.1002

@BrianJ - any ideas here? Pretty new Mac, Catalina…

Nothing bad happens here so far on ViewCaptureToClipboard but I have an nVidia and a much older machine.

-Pascal

Hi @Labar,

Can you provide the 3dm file and the exact steps you go through before you crash or have an issue? You can also email tech@mcneel.com (in French as well if you like) and we can take a look. I want to know if these issues happen with any file or just one too and if you have sent in crash reports.

You could also try the Export command to export a PDF or the Print command to print an image file such as a jpg or png. These are alternate methods for capturing an image.

Hello,

To answer your questions about the two issues.
They affect all the files I use or created, because the problem must act on the software itself.
As for the reports, I sent each time the error file that appeared when the software crashed.
I’m sending you the file with which I made the screenshots to have a working base.

(Pour répondre à vos questions en ce qui concerne les deux problèmes. Ils affectent tous les fichiers que j’utilise ou créé, car le problème doit agir sur le logiciel lui-même. Pour ce qui est des rapports, j’ai à chaque fois envoyer le fichier d’erreur qui apparaissait quand le logiciel plantait. Je vous transmets le fichier avec lequel j’ai fait les captures d’écrans pour avoir une base de travail.)

ACIBRRA03_BLOC BRIDE DN50 RX (RONDELLES, ÉCROUS, CACHES ÉCROUS).3dm (6.4 MB)

Thank you and Good day