Panel font size issue

I work on two PCs. One has 4k monitor with zoom factor of 200% in Windows 10 setting, the other one has 1080p monitor with zoom factor of 100% in Windows 10 setting.

The GH is 1.0.0007.

If I write text with size 8 in a panel on the PC with 4k monitor, and then move the gh to the PC with 1080p monitor, the font size changes to 4 by itself.

If I write text with size 8 in a panel on the PC with 1080p monitor, and then move the gh to the PC with 4k monitor, the font size changes to 16 by itself.

The top “4” is input as default font size 8 on the 4k monitor, and it shows as font size 4 on the 1080p monitor;
The bottom “4” is input as default font size 8 on the 1080p monitor, and it shows as font size 8 on the 1080p monitor.
GH

Howto fix the font size?

pic added

It’s not feasible with vanilla GH. However, for example, you can write some code, and put it in a C#/Python block.

I’ve added some features circumventing the DPI issue into my plugin. And I will release the newer version once I finished writing examples.

btw it’s released. You may give a try and tell me if it works.

It works like a charm!

Hi Keyu, this is great! thanks so much for sharing! in my case I have the same problem with some components too, like the False start toggle and the item selector (see picture). Is there a similar fix for these too by any chance? The false start toggle is particularly annoying… Thanks!

No. The components are from third-party plugins so that nothing can be done (noninvasively) except from their original authors.

ok thank you anyway :wink: