Our YouTube channel

Here is the link to our YouTube channel showing all our Rhino videos.

Enjoy!

25 Likes

I am watching this video right now, and I’m saying to myself - Hey! Modelling can be fun too!

Great channel, and a cool workflow!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kaushik LS
Chennai, IN

1 Like

I sure hope so… I sure love doing it!

Your YouTube channel is awesome.

Thank you for moving away from Vimeo. Vimeo’s app is worthless. I literally spent hours trying to find how to search for just Rhino Videos it was a huge pain and I gave up. Their Apple TV App is completely nonfunctioning.

thanks for that feedback- Glad the YT channel is proving to be useful!

2 Likes

Hi,

Still the same. Try to change this so that we don’t miss the updates.

Cheers,
BVR

I found a few individual videos that were incorrectly “made for kids” This has been changed and should remove any restrictions you are seeing. If not, please let us know.

Hi Kyle,

Yes, as you said those few video’s are totally fine now. But “Bell notification” option still unavailable for the same reason.

Thanks,
BVR

1 Like

weird… try clearing your browser cache? It may have cached an older version of the page.

Great Channel!

1 Like

Video What’s New in Rhino 7 in YouTube Very bad , No sound, no explanation,
See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSBibuV6TO4&list=PLT1NMjA2P81E2dviDFxKwWdHhzyU0yGzx&index=3
Is there a difference? :sweat_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HutndnzB8&list=PLiKqXuECiKNLTM8UXfT98yaStcUt_L30H&index=6

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: 3D lines or curves

This is so cool post, thanks)

Cool I will subscribe.

Cool.
Thanks for the link.

we have a vimeo too- had it for years…

I’m locking the thread. This is intended to share a link to our You Tube Content and to that content only.

You are all welcome to open this discussion on a new topic under your own name and have that discussion at length.

To be clear, no one is being censored or maliciously deleted, you are welcome and encouraged to share you opinions and thoughts, (which we greatly value) just please do so under your own topic and name, and don’t hijack this post.

best regards
-Kyle

1 Like