Orologio da tavolo in olmo "Rhinoceros-Keyshot-Lightroom"

5 Likes

Hi, Anghelos

The uneven wooden material you used has given the clock a pleasant appearance. You also designed a unique shape for that clock. The only thing is that you didn’t imprint numbers for it, and it may misguide the user to distinguish the right time.

For example, an employee may mistake seven o’clock with eight in the morning, and if this happens repeatedly, he will get into trouble in the office. So please add the numbers and resent it. You can use 3D wooden numbers.

Hi Sciensman

Thank you for appreciation. I tried adding numbers but prefer clean lines as I have been making and selling these watches for a long time these watches are very popular without the hours.

Good things

2 Likes

Excuse me, senior

I didn’t know you were a watchmaker and supposed it was just a design. As you are an experienced manufacturer and you said people welcome those watches, my opinion changed about your work and now I am thinking, is it possible I follow your work and make such watches in my area and sell them? I’m looking for an income source, and it can be a thinkable idea. Of course, it is a notion, like other ideas I thought of but didn’t do them later.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, Sciensman

You can certainly produce them, you don’t have to apologize but I’m not a watchmaker but a wood turner and sculptor.
I’ll try to send you photos of my works

Good things

P.S.
Excuse my English, after covid19 I have difficulties with this language learned on the internet, I am Italian.
My mind is very different now.

Thank you for your mercy :slight_smile:

Hi, Sciensman

How can I privately send you the files of my works?

Nice. Perhaps you already tried this, but if not, maybe consider a wood inlay shape at 12, 3, 6, and 9 O’clock?

Here is my email address

sciensman@gmail.com

I will be glad to receive them

Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, CalypsoArt

I have already tried but people prefer clean lines and natural wood
Thanks anyway for the advice

Good things

Angelo