OpenNURBS.NET.dll

We should be releasing a Rhino3dmIO on nuget soon. We are currently getting a process put in place so we can continuously build and update nuget packages for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Andriod.

BrepEdge will have a TrimIndices function that you can use to then access trims in the Brep

Surface will have a GetSurfaceSize function

There will not be a GetClosestPoint function in Rhino3dmIO. For that functionality, you will still need to be running inside of Rhino.

Thank you for the prompt response Steve.
Can you give me an approximate release date for the new nuget version?
I will start looking for an alternative to the GetClosestPoint() API from my side.

Feels pretty close; @dan has been working on the iOS and Android builds the last couple of days and every day he tells me he thought was was going to be done at the end of the day :slight_smile: I know how frustrating that can feel. Once we have Rhino3dmIO compiling on all of our target platforms, we will need to run a few more internal tests before release.

Yes, indeed, I’m getting pretty close to completing the Android and iOS versions of Rhino3dmIO. Once we have all our ducks in a row, we’ll get this up (soonish).

Thanks a lot guys. I am eagerly waiting for the new release.

We’re still working on this. It’s taking a little longer than expected (like most things). Thanks for your patience. This is very high-priority work for us.

Just realized I’d never replied here. The pre-release packages for Rhino3dmIO for V6 3dm files are up on NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/profiles/McNeel

2 Likes