Hello VisualArq community.
I am experiencing a very frustrating situation with the area output of visualarq whenever I have a wall which contains openings. The area is always off by a large amount. The area given from visualarq when selecting the individual elements is accurate, but when intersecting both, the resulting wall area is not the difference of both initial objects
(See example; 13.15 - 7.53 does not equal 8.88)
I cannot find the logic behind the areas calculation visualarq is doing. I have tried replacing the windows for openings and doors. I have tried with a straight wall. I have tried with a single opening at a time. I have tried changing options such as cut depth, opening side, alignment etc… and the mistake is always there.