ELISE, Generative Engineering, is looking for a C# Grasshopper Developer:
We are convinced that the way we develop technical products today will change fundamentally. Engineers will no longer design and compute parts by hand in the future. They will develop solutions for automated design in close collaboration with computer and intelligent algorithms.
We are changing the way product development works and are looking for a full-time C# Software Engineer (m/f/d) in Bremerhaven. Do you want to join?
What you’ll be working on
As a software engineer, your job is the development of functions that create or modify geometry. You will be collaborating with mechanical and software engineers to develop the next generation of generative engineering software. You will participate in the research and implementation of algorithms perhaps never before used in the industry as well as influence the design of ground-breaking user interfaces to drive them.
What you should know
- Proven experience in C# (or in similar languages)
- Proven experience with using RhinoCommon
- Strong geometry/mathematics background
- Experience solving complex computational geometry problems
- Experience with git
- Knowledge of C++ desirable
- Interest in artificial intelligence preferable
- A passion for robust development practices including test-driven development, continuous integration, and agile methodologies
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
As a startup, we revolutionize the design process for 3D printing with our software. Do you love to work on cutting-edge projects for the automotive, aviation, and space industries? Sounds as you might fit in our great team!
We are proud of our team—our people are excellent in what they do. We offer an exciting and varied work in the interdisciplinary field with a lot of creative freedom in a small, enthusiastic team. We care about personal growth and invest in the development of our employees. Together with you, we want to perfect our software and position it in a fast-growing, exciting market.