In this class, Lily Su, CAD modeler and product designer, will teach you about 3D modeling techniques of two 3D modeling programs: Rhino and Autodesk’s Fusion 360.
You will learn:
- Insider tips and tricks on setting foundations for achieving maximum speed and efficiency in 3D modeling
- Precision modeling, solids modeling, and surface modeling
- Editing, printing, and rendering presentation
- Tried and true techniques for creating tolerances for 3D printing
This online class is set up as a weekly on-demand video training class. Includes:
- Project based homework with personal video feedback
- Weekly live teacher Question and Answer sessions
- One year access to the instructional videos
Registration begins August 31, 2015.
Costs: Early registration till September 7: $699
Registration after September 7: $750
Course dates: October 5 - December 13