OffsetMesh Command failure

I recently updated my installation of Rhino 5 on Windows with the latest service release (5.12.50810.13095). After I did this I found that the OffsetMesh command no longer works. When I select a mesh and run the command it generates an offset mesh but does not show the options on the command line. The command prompt looks as if it is waiting for a new command but the cursor looks like it is wait for options to be set and the new mesh is shown highlighted. If I press enter then the new mesh is created with a slight internal offset but there does not appear to be any way to set the parameters for the command. Below is a screen shot.

Hmm, that is odd. Do you get any further on the command line using the hyphen version -OffsetMesh? Obviously it should work either way, but just trying to find a workaround until bigger brains can help you out.

Sam

I quoted the service release number from my 32 bit intallation in the original post not the number from the 64 bit version which is 5.13.60913.21340. Checking the behaviour of this older version, it pops up a dialog window to all the user to set the parameters. In the updated 64 bit version this dialog box pops up on my second screen which I was not using at the time. Doh. All fine now.