I tried to delete from GH Library folder all plugins that use HelixToolkit WPF library or are in conflict with Octopus (Wallacei, Human UI), but it still doesn’t work. I used also this Stantec Addin Manager to find conflicts in Revit (I disabled all plugins) and it doesn’t work. Maybe the problem is that Octopus is not updated for the last Rhino and Rhino.Inside Revit version.
I have no idea how to fix it
Anyway, I imported geometry from Revit, then I baked it and used the script with Honeybee simulation directly in Rhino. There, I can open Octopus and run it. It’s not the best solution, but it works.
I will integrate your approach with Data Input/Output to smooth the workflow.