Numbering especific elements

Hello everyone,

I want to select specific elements I have made so I can set them in grasshopper and ultilize the element object’s name and properties on its respective number in the table I am trying to make.

Anyone know how can I achieve that? I cannot generate a VaTable for elements, so I am trying to do it on gh… If I can gather the object’s name and possible its informations aswell it would be awesome.

Example: Eletric plug 2 sessions - 10Ampheres - 110volts

Hi @Leonardo_G_Pate,

What do you mean you cannot create them? You can do it by creating a new table style and choosing “elements” as the object type to work with:

Elements table

Elements table.3dm (2.7 MB)

Once you create this table style, you can show any property or parameter from the elements you select. You can find more information about tables here: https://www.visualarq.com/learn/video-tutorial/5-7-schedule-tables/

Hello man, I could discriminate the element blocks, but it is not counting the same blocks together… how can I group the same elements and how can I organize the numbering to match my gh organization??

tabela.gh (11.0 KB)

Hi @Leonardo_G_Pate,

You can group them by checking this option during the table style creation:

If you have already created the style and checked that option, you can choose which field you are going to use to group the list:

Elements table grouped.3dm (2.7 MB)

I don’t know what you are doing in the Grasshopper definition. Please, internalize the input geometry so that I can see what you are getting from there: