I upgraded my VisualArq to version 2, and since version 1 there is some really boring aspect.
I would just like to highlight them.
to create a window we have a series of steps:
- A window for the name
- A window for the aperture type
- A window for the opening profile
- A window for the size of the opening profile
- A window for define the frame
- A window for define the stop
- A window for define the window leaves
- A window for define the sill
- A window for define the block
- A window for view the preview
And to finish the window style manager where you can change all the previous settings.
If we can change the settings in one place. Why the user interface requires you to click
Next->Next->Next->Next->Next->Next->Next->Next->Next->Next (10 steps)
to propose a second location where define the same parameters ?
it is not very happy but very WinForm 1.0 !..
For creating a door 9 steps. For a column, 6 steps. For a stair, 4 steps.
but to create a railling, a curtain wall, a beam, a roof, a slab, a furniture or an element, just click on new and modify the parameters directly in the manager.
It would be really nice if everything could be like that …