No object showing in Shapediver

Hi! I have a very simple gh code that I have been trying to upload to shapediver. The upload is successful, but when I try to view the model (see link), no object is shown only the shapediver logo. What could be the issue causing this?

Link to shapediver model: https://app.shapediver.com/m/pattern-210728-aa-5

IslamicPattern(forShapeDiver)_210728.gh (22.6 KB)

I can’t look at the file right now, but did you include the geometry display component and have something connected to it? I think it also needs a material to work.

Additional info:
If I turn on preview for component “Merge” containing all of the lines, they show up when uploaded on shapediver. However, I tried turning on preview for every component after this one, starting with “offset” and those do not show up on shapediver. Thus, I think there is some issue coming from flattening the merge component or from offsetting lines.

@amelija.ancupane I reviewed the model. It’s not totally clear to me yet why the surfaces are not showing up. For now please try this:

• Convert the surfaces to meshes
  • Use the “Mesh Brep” component and choose meshing settings such that the number of vertices/faces is as low as possible.

Thanks for the idea, but the mesh didn’t work either. I ended up going a different way and instead of offsetting the curves, I used the perp frame component and used the frame for the plane input in the rectangle component. Then lofted the rectangles and everything worked! I think the offset component seems to be the one causing some issues…

IslamicPattern(forShapeDiver)_210804.gh (15.4 KB)

You can also decrease number of rectangles and use our own LoftMesh and Display components for improved performance.

IslamicPattern(forShapeDiver)_SD1.gh (37.4 KB)

More on best practices for publishing models on ShapeDiver in tutorials below.