Newsletter in Italian

Guys, @carlosperez,
I too find it kinda funny, but could you please change my newsletter back to English? My Italian is… well… not really good.

Cheers,
Jonas

1 Like

@noemi can you help here?

@brian Can you help here?

Done. @jonish it looks like you downloaded something from us in March with your browser set to Italian - so we believed you that you preferred that language.

1 Like

Thank you guys, that’s strange but not impossible. :slight_smile:

Guys, this is getting weird.

Just received newsletter in Japanese. And my browser was definitelly not set to Japanese. Fyi this is my work email: jonas.kolarik at lasvit.com.

I can survive this, I just felt obliged to report it.

Cheers,
Jonas

Hello Brian, I’m sorry but this is super weird. I’m not receiving any newsletter nor on my personal nor private email and I can’t find any Subscribe button on the Rhino website. Could you please add jonas.kolarik at gmail.com to the English newsletter mailing list? Thank you and sorry for bothering you with this. :expressionless:

Cheers
Jonas

Hi Jonish, it looks like you opted out of our mailings; I removed that flag so that you can continue to receive messages.

1 Like

Thank you, Brian! Yes, I must have done that and then forgotten it. What an irony! The only newsletter I actually love to read!

@brian FYI, I’ve been looking for a way to turn on receiving the newsletter again a few times over the last few years but as far as I know there’s no way to do that.

Hi Siemen,

I opted your gmail email address back into our mailings.

I’m also receiving Italian version. Not sure why. I can read Italian and love Italy but when comes to rhino newsletter would prefer going back to English version. Thanks.