"NewFloatingViewport" WIP 5C179w

I’m thrilled the introduction of the “NewFloatingViewport” command on Mac Rhino.
Unfortunately I have a big problem. Assigning a desk at the floating view, the SpaceMouse Pro in that view does not work. This makes it currently unusable this wonderful feature that I’ve been waiting for so long. Any idea to solve this?

Just to second here, I have the same issue working with the simpler model, the Space Navigator.
Until this bug is fixed… the floating viewport can be pan/rotated with Magic mouse or with two fingers on the trackpad,
it’s limited, but still allow to benefit from this important update.
[i guess if you are on a desktop with a pro mouse, then the floating viewport is for now unusable as you wrote]
hopefully it is relatively simple and can be fixed for the next WIP…?

akash

Using the 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator does not work in floating viewports or in the Layout window. This will be fixed in the next WIP release.

This is great news. ^^

Rhino 5 for Mac WIP Build 5C185w: The SpaceNavigator Pro now works in the floating window and layout but NOT in the materials window

The Space Navigator issue with the Materials window will be fixed in the next WIP release.

thank you @marlin