New: TerrainMesh plugin (in alpha/beta)

Hi @rudolf.neumerkel
It works fine on my mac :slight_smile:

Hi Petr,
interesting, I didnā€™t know.
What did you do to install it?

sounds great! also curious, how did you make it work?

Finally I can also help to someone here :smiley: even though it was no magicā€¦
I simply followed this one Plugin Installers (Mac) with C#

I still have beta v.28 which already expired (just havenā€™t needed it since fall 2020), so I guess it works with the newest version in the same wayā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks for your investigation and willingness to share Petr! Giving forward is the core spirit a community needs :+1:

Thanks to you @Holo for sharing this cool and extremely helpful plug-in :wink:

This is a GREAT little program!
No fuss, no problem, just worksā€¦

Much better than loft / patch / sketchup sandbox etc.

Thankyou.
cheers
rabbit

awesome! works perfectly on my Mac. In case someone is too lazy to follow the steps:

TerrainMesh.macrhi (19.4 KB)

Cheers

2 Likes

Thank you Holo, it seems to work quite well.

Thanks for the feedback Andrew!

This is amazing thank you!!!

Just discovered this neat little site, might be helpful along with @Holo s great plugin :+1:

1 Like

Hi Holo, me again. Iā€™ve been using TerrainMesh with my landscape architecture students all year long, thank you for extending the license. It works perfectly every single time and we are at the point where we canā€™t live without it.

Will you be able to provide access in the coming year? I wonā€™t know what to do after 12/31 when it expiresā€¦I am serious, I use this multiple times a week and it has become an essential part of my workflow. I would pay for this!

1 Like

Hey!
Thanks for the feedback!
It has been all quiet on that area, so I donā€™t know how it works for you guys, so thatā€™s super to know.

I have coded a bunch of stuff this year so I will revisit the code and update it, but before that I will make a new plugin that lasts another year for you.

Iā€™ll find some time during the holyday so it is ready for 2022 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

current version has expired T.T
any chance for reupload?

1 Like

Hi guys, @viarpe @acackerm @petumatr and all, I just uploaded TerrainMesh to the Rhino PackageManager, both as a v6 and a v7 version. AND it should work for both MAC and PCā€¦ I think.
Could you test it out and give it a spin for me? (No changes were done to the tools, I just changed the expiration and yakā€™ified it)

4 Likes

Just installed and tested in Rhino 7 - it works as usual. Thanks for doing this!!

2 Likes

Nice, thatā€™s a beautiful example of what this tool is all about :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year!
Havenā€™t had a chance to try it out on something more complex, but so far so good on mac!!!

Thanks a million, @Holo, epic as always!

Iā€™m a bit dumbā€¦ where can I download the new version?