Yep, after far too much time (and quite a few false starts), a new release of RhinoPhysX is available.
In this release:
- Complete joint creation overhaul. You can do pretty complex kinematic structures.
- Ability to pick conduit objects
- Fun interaction tools! Just click and drag on stuff to move it around. Double click to freeze things.
- Size base massing (i.e. bigger objects are heavier by default).
- (WIP) compound convex decompostion with VHACD and OpenCL. This feature isn’t working so well yet…
And, probably most exciting of all, it comes bundled in a nice installer!
I’m working on some more “fun” features and documentation, but I thought I’d put this out there for anyone who wants to test it out.