New release of Twinmotion 2020 includes Rhino One-Click Support

Twinmotion 2020 is now available, and it includes Rhino One-Click Support. Rhino is supported by Twinmotion’s DirectLink feature. You can sync your Rhino and Grasshopper data into Twinmotion with a single click. Organization and hierarchy are retained, and native materials are automatically substituted with Twinmotion PBR materials.

Twinmotion 2020 is real-time, interactive visualization software for rendering and animations, useful in architecture, design, construction, urban planning, landscape architecture, and related fields.

Other new features are:

• Enhanced lighting and rendering
  • Enhanced vegetation system
  • More realistic humans
  • Project presentation and viewer
  • New material and texture options

Twinmotion 2020 is available on both Windows and Mac platforms.

More details in Architosh…

Posted Apr 13, 2020 by Sandy McNeel on Rhino News, etc.

I have not seen this information on the NewsGroup so I post it here:

How to get a refund for Twinmotion with Rhino promotion

If you’re a Rhino 5 or 6 owner, for a limited time you’re entitled to get a perpetual license of Twinmotion, and free upgrades until the end of December 2021.

If you bought Twinmotion between August 19th and September 1 inclusively, you are eligible for a full refund .

To qualify for a full refund, please first connect your McNeel/Rhino Account to your Epic account by following the steps in this article “How to connect McNeel/Rhino Account to your Epic account”

More details here:

It really works! Thanks!

This offer now also extends to Rhino 7 keys also, and has been extended.

1 Like

Hi Scott,

Which are exactly the steps i should take in order to benefit for this promotion?
I have already installed the Rhino 7 twinmotion plug-in but I cannot manage to find a guide on how to link my account for unreal/epic with my rhino 7 license , this page that seems to be the only way of finding out this info is invalid : https://twinmotionhelp.epicgames.com/s/article/How-to-connect-McNeel-Rhino-Account-to-your-Epic-account , and atm there does not seem to be any other option than paying.

Please advise.

Hi Antonia -

Please contact support at TwinMotion - this is not something that we control.
-wim

Really complicated one, i have actually emailed them and even made a public post, not a solution yet , just loads of skiving.