New Log In is...Interesting

I have setup chrome portable. It’s sole purpose is to visit here, setup with a special gmail account to catch all emails and such.

Nothing to interfere with my personal or other work related stuff.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/google_chrome_portable

-Willem

I think it’s a bad idea to let google or any third party manage your stuff unless it’s a local program encryption before it goes out the door.
I don’t think most of us realize that these companies don’t care about our security, in fact read the agreement you say ok to and you will see they claim no responsibility for the security of your data. Moreover these companies have so many employees who have access to your information that security is really a joke. Look what happened to Yahoo recently and countless other big companies including our and many other governments.
If you think any company or individual is going to protect you, you are in for a big life lesson.
RM

@brian Wiki login is still not working here…

Please try clearing your cookies for www.rhino3d.com and then try logging into the wiki again. Does that work?

Edit: nevermind, I think I see what’s going on. Your McNeel account isn’t using the same address as your Wiki account, and the Wiki has gotten confused. I think I’ll have to do surgery.

Edit 2: I think this is fixed now. Please log into the wiki using your McNeel account. You should have edit permissions.

Success! Thanks Brian! --Mitch

1 Like

McNeel Accounts – You logged in from a new device

U.I-wise, there’s not even a log-in button, now.

Beyond, but not moving beyond my hatred of the new log in, surely the Rhino community will be diminished by some small percentage.