New Discourse Solved (Accepted Answer) Feature

Me as well, though Safari technology Preview …

FWIW I can’t find it either…

/Nathan

@sam, any pointers?

Let me guess - No one seems to have seen it, so perhaps there simply is no such option! :slight_smile:

// Rolf

Guessed wrong. I see it and have used it.

How about a screen shot and browser you are using. I’ve never seen it.

yeah, it definitely works for some people because i can see the threads in which people have used it… i.e.:

I’ve scrolled down until 12 days ago and see 3 with checks and they are all in the Serengeti category.

I’ve gone to one of my posts and don’t see anything that would let me say it is answered.

Some seems to be trusted while others are not :slight_smile:

Perhaps we forgot to do the Secret Incanation…

1 Like

I’ve checked the list over my topics and found that this feature is indeed only activated for threads on Serengeti (and also not for under-categories thereof). @stevebaer / @dale ?

BTW … sorry for the OT …

Which browser do you see works better for Discourse ?

Thanks

I pretty much only use Chrome but I wouldn’t say that it works worse in IE. Sometimes people insert a video (I suppose in Flash) that doesn’t work in Chrome. I could open that thread in IE but frankly don’t bother all that often…

Flash is built right into Chrome, that is why it never needs to update from Adobe. Could be Quicktime from us Mac users? I pretty well only use Safari for Discourse.

Thanks Wim !

@brian, any idea why some are not seeing this feature?

To clarify - I suppose all users are seeing this feature - if and only if they post a topic under the Serengeti category.

Right, I see the checkbox for topics that are on top-level Serengeti. But nowhere else, not even Serengeti sub-categories. The feature would be more useful if it were more widely accessible.

/NAthan