Need guidance on angular 9 shapediver implementation

I am trying to create a shapediver window in an angular 9. I have been working on this for quite some time and have not found an acceptable method.

I have added the proper javascript files. There are multiple issues. First, the use of the require keyword in those javascript files causes console errors and issues.

Second, the use of the “new” keyword required to make the call to create a new SDVApp.ParametricViewer function causes an error when compiling. Still, I have found by accident that if I serve the app and then make a change that causes it to reload, this error is overlooked and the call can be successfully made.

Third, the documentation that I have seen called for using the code …

this.window = window;
this.window.api = new SDVApp.ParametricViewer({

The use of the window object is again problematic in Angular, but not impossible.

The ng serve command will not initially compile with the “new SDVApp …” command in place. However, if changes are made, the recompile works once. Then, the ng serve has to be rerun. Obviously, that is a problem.

There has to be a guide of some kind for using angular?

Our developers have been busy developing new features and we haven’t looked at the Angular implementation yet. Minimal example is on our road map though and we will share it once it’s ready.

OK. Are you looking at creating a module to be imported?

Most likely, we would create an example of Angular component loading the viewer, like we did with React.