Need fast toggle for "show hatches" in display tab

We need a toggle to show/hide hatches as well as curves.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Holo, can you please log this feature request in YouTrack?
http://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack

Great idea!

Hi Brian, Iā€™d prefer to keep things simple and in one place, so I believe itā€™s a time saver for me to quickly paste the image and type some text in here where I already spend some time. On the other hand, what benefits would I get from spending the time learning myjetbrains?

The benefit to adding feature requests to our issue tracker directly is that we donā€™t lose them. Starting a conversation here is just a conversation, and if nobody else notices and adds the issue, it could get lost. We donā€™t go back through old conversations looking for issues to add. In general @pascal tends to add these things, but weā€™d love it if users did, too.

1 Like

Hi Jorgen - currently these are included in ā€˜Annotationsā€™ , including in the detailed view mode controls, as far as I can see - does that do it for you, or do you need it (Hatches) to be separated out from Annotations?

-Pascal

Ah, I guess renaming it to ā€œAnnotations/hatchesā€ could do the trickā€¦ never thought of them as part of that, but that makes sense. Iā€™d prefer them to be separate though, and I donā€™t mind the list being long.