Need 5 axis milling of stone in Italy - [filled/found]

A client of mine, fairly well-known public/private artist, needs something a bit difficult and time-sensitive. A series of 5 sculptures carved from white stone (to-be-determined, maybe marble, maybe granite?), ranging in size from 3’x3’x3’ up to 8’x8’x8’. Delivered to a gallery in Milan, Italy by mid-April. We have high-quality laser scans of the original sculptures (which are small, 6 inch by 6 inch). I’ve investigated having this done locally in the U.S. (I’m in Los Angeles, CA, USA), but the transit time by ship is prohibitive, and the cost to ship by air… .
It’s possible, given the insane deadline, that they would be happy to get 1 or 2 of the smaller ones done and delivered by the deadline, with the rest to follow as and when they’re completed.

If you or anyone you know in Italy has the capability to carve some strange shapes out of stone in a hurry, please contact me! (soon!!) :smiley:

Hi Henry,
I’ve worked with a company in Carrera that milled several sculptures for a client of mine. We were happy with their service.
Give me a call 917-364-0944

Yevgeny
Oomstudios.com

Thanks Yev! Just sent you a pm.