My walls all of a sudden are not joining correctly

I just installed the update 2.8.4 and all of my walls are suddenly not joining nicely like before, and I am having wall extension problems. Is there a way to fix this? Can I just reinstall the previous update? it makes my drawings look messy and is very frustrating. Please help

I just realized this only occurs in shaded view, in hidden view the miters and butts are not visible, but I do most of my work in shaded view so is there a way to make the shaded view hide the miter and butt joint lines?

Hi @seflorance,

Starting from VisualARQ 2.8.4, objects take into account the status of the “Tangent Egdes” option in the Rhino “Display” panel. This setting can be changed per display mode.

Regards,

Enric

Thanks Enric, could you tell me a little about the advantage of having the ability to see the tangent edges in walls?

Hi @seflorance,

There are some cases where users want to see limits or connections between walls, depending on the display mode. In previous versions of VisualARQ, wall tangent edges where shown when “Isocurves” where enabled, because in Rhino 5, there is no “Tangent Edges” option.

It is true that, and I agree, that in display modes where the mesh is shown (like Shaded or Ghosted), tangent edges or isocurves are not necesary.

Regards,

Enric