My VisualARQ for rhino6 always breakdown in windows10

Hi, I’d like to ask about why my arq for rhino6 always breakdown inwindows10, could you please help me?

Hi @q1146805083,

Can you be more specific? Does it crash when doing any particular operation or command?
Are you sending the crash reports to McNeel? Did you include your email/name in the reports?

Thanks,

Enric

Hi, I find that when I do something about curtain wall, it doesn’t work well. I didnt send that to mcneel, and by the way, I am Chinese and using arq which language is Chinese, but I found the curtain wall is the only tool who’s language is not Chinese.

What’s more, when I run it in compatibility mode of windows7, it can work but slow and caton, in windows10 it is faster but more problem.

Hi @q1146805083 can you send the model to visualarq@asuni.com? We will check it out and try to figure out why is performing so slow. Some curtain walls that are big in the model and have a small cell size in their style settings might perform slow in the model, specially if they are created from NURBS curves.
On the other hand I can see the tooltip on the curtain wall icon has not been translated into Chinese. If you find other cases like that, please let us know.
Thanks,

@fsalla Ok, I will send it after about 2hours, thank you for your help