My Rhino 7 project won't let me select anything or save (PLEASE HELP)

hmmm… i think thats it… think the bak is set in the options… and depending what that interval is… thats the last recorded file… or autosave step… hmmm… otherwise its in the .3dm file… which… if its not working… may be corrupted somehow… perhaps you can send to mcneel… they may have a way to recover… but im no program expert… dont know why that happens… but it happens in all programs at some point… rh doesnt have that problem very often…perhaps you lucked into some series of steps that created an @ sign in the file… and crapped it out… thats why the mcneel trouble shooters are always asking what the last few things or steps you did were… you screen shot your command list…hmm…hope there is some solution to this…

1 Like

Thank you for your help, unfortunately this project is meant to be finished and fully rendered in just over 6 hours from now so all I can really do is work from my last save I guess. I had a feeling this would be the case but hoped there was maybe something that could help. Hopefully this doesnt happen again but if it does I’ll follow your help again^^

yeah… happens… but i can assure you … from my exp on rh since version 2.0… i havent had that happen often at all… but like anything… when it does… is when you really dont need it to… such is life…

1 Like

Hello- if you are still stuck andf something like Esc does not get you out of it, please start another Rhino, run SystemInfo and copy paste the results here.

-Pascal