MoveEdge is showing "Unkown command"

For some reason MoveEdge is not working. I am getting an “Unknown command: MoveEdge” response when typed in.

When I use the button it reads “Unknown command: _MoveEdge”

I haven’t tried to use this command in a couple weeks and so I am not sure when it started to give this response, but I just update Rhino 6 this morning …

Is this just me?

Actually several of the Solid Tools are failing to work …

Is this V5 or V6?

I suspect your SolidTools plug-in is not loaded:

V6

Also showing “Unknown command” is

SolidPtOn
SPlitFace
FoldFace
RoundHole
MakeHole
RevolveHole
MoveHole
RotateHole

That makes sense. will check

Ok, so SolidTools has the box checked but it is not loaded (does not say “Yes”) so I right clicked it and sclick “Load Plug in” (even though it was checked in the dialogue box).

This force restarted my computer. I had saved before trying this so no harm there (except I have a meeting in 2 hours!). What are the right methods for enabling the tools?

My SolidTools version reads 6.7.18199.22081

I just used _MergeAllFaces and it worked (“Unknown command” earlier) and it worked … when back to options and low and behold Solid Tools now saws “Yes”.

Not sure what I did but I suspect that restart was needed. As always this is the best forum. Thank you @John_Brock! Really made a difference that you responded so quickly.

If that’s the same version as the other plug-ins in your folder, that’s fine.
I’m running a newer, in-house, in-development build.

You probably had a Windows update installed and waiting for a reboot to finish it.
I’ve seen this before.

I’d bet you’ve seen a lot before. Thanks again. I hope the rest of your tickets/conversations are so easy today!

There are a few of us “frosty faced old roasters” around here…

I think you mean “roosters”. When roosters turn into roasters, it’s not good thing for them.