Mouse wheel issue

I’m having a mouse wheel issue that I can’t seem to find an answer to. Every once in a while rotating the mouse wheel now seems to be extremely sensitive. So much so that one click and the object/grid disappears to a point in the background. Using a zoom command such as ZEA gets the view back but the mouse still behaves in the same way. Changing the zoom scale factor option resets the mouse wheel … until it happens again. So editing the option every time to change 0.9 to 0.9 seems like a poor answer. Are there other settings that might affect the wheel performance? Might this be an operating system (Win7) or hardware (Logitech Performance MX or graphics card) problem?

Hi Steve - I’d reinstall/update the mouse drivers, reboot(if you have not) and see of that sorts it out…

-Pascal

It’s the Logitech mouse driver - it’s just junk. Reinstalling won’t help, unfortunately. Only thing I found works - create a Windows desktop (or other) shortcut to launch the mouse settings. All you have to do is launch the program and the mouse resets itself. You can then close it without doing anything. I have to do this like once or twice a day…