Morphing does not work properly when animation is rendered

Hello, I am very new with Bongo (i just downloaded the evaluation version) and I found a problem with morphing:
I set up a stretch animation for two lines that works properly when I prewiew animation (moving the time slider) but doesn’t work at all when I render the animation: lines are rendered properly (I render within Rhino scenes)but they don’t stretch at all, and an error message appears: impossible to find morphing solution, parameter doesn’t match.
Is this a bug or I get wrong with something?

(Andrew le Bihan) #2

Could you send the model to andy@mcneel.com - I’ll take a look.

(Andrew le Bihan) #3

This is actually a subtle bug. We’re working on a fix now, and we hope to get you a new version of Bongo that fixes this within 24-hours.

well done guys!
in the meanwhile: another problem I found:
I try to flag on “linear” in the document property -> tweening, but I find that rhino doesn’t keep my preference…

thanks again!

Inviato da Tablet Samsung

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: andy steve@mcneel.com
Data: 03/02/2014 18:53 (GMT+01:00)
A: andrea@officina3d.it
Oggetto: [McNeel Forum] Morphing does not work properly when animation is rendered

andy

February 3
This is actually a subtle bug. We’re working on a fix now, and we hope to get you a new version of Bongo that fixes this within 24-hours.

To respond, reply to this email or visit Morphing does not work properly when animation is rendered in your browser.

(Marika Almgren) #5

I emailed a fix to you just now. Please let us know if it works any better.

Looks like you’re right about the tweening setting not sticking. I’ll inform the developer about it.

Thanks Marika, I’m out of office for the next 36h, then I’ll take a look again to the fix!