Model View is locked

I am using Rhino 6 and my model’s view is completely stuck and flashes whenever I try to rotate or zoom to no effect. I have tried switching to different views to see if it would restore to a new view but this has not worked.
I have also tried deleting everything to see if it would update but the camera seems to be stuck on whatever on the last view - i.e the model remains the same.
Other tools such as my VRay renderer seems to still be operational and rendering what was last seen. So the file works to an extent.
Other models and their files seem to operate as normal so I am not sure what could have gone wrong with this file

See if Locked isn’t checked.

That does appear as an option for me for some reason.

I’m working in WiP, didn’t even know it’s a new feature.
Can you post a file?

It seems to have solved itself.
I was going to remove all the objects and lines to compress the .3dm for you to look at.
When I did this and reopened the new iteration of the file without objects, the camera began working. I tried the old file again but the camera on that was still locked in place.
Then it occurred to me that I might be able to copy all the objects on to a new file but before I could try the camera started moving again.
So not entirely sure what the solution was but glad it is fixed