Mesh curvature

Yep! Works like charm! :slight_smile: But for the example I have posted the gradient does not look like the result from your component. With other more simpler meshes it works though.

Joseph, I am really sorry. I just forget to do it and usually post the geometry when I notice. It is not on purpose. But I do see your point. If you have to ask every single person to post their bloody geometryā€¦ it is not cool at all. :slight_smile: Sorry again.

For my own peace of mind, Iā€™m still working on just ignoring threads where no GH or geometry is posted instead of begging for it and/or scolding. In cases where I still canā€™t resist making a comment, I ignore the thread anyway, even if a file is eventually posted. I donā€™t like being put in that position of being considered mean or rude.

1 Like

Totally see your point. Iā€™ve run trough like 10 post today like that. If it is just one or two people it is ok, but that manyā€¦ So, I will try to avoid it. :slight_smile:

Hi!
I have followed all the steps but I canĀ“t find the ParameterizeNumber tool. IĀ“m using Rhino 6.
Is there another tool to substitute it?
Thank you!