Mesh creation issue

Seems to be an issue with the mesh creation in shaded display here. In v5 as soon as an object is in view in shaded display the mesh automatically generates. I’m finding I have to click the object before it will generate.

Here is an example from when I imported a file.

Can you run Check on the object ? And can you send that thing to us?

thanks,

-Pascal

Check run. Poly surface is valid. I’ve had this issue with a number of imports. It seems when the imported object imports out of view this happens. If the object imports into view then it meshes automatically (as it does in v5).

This isn’t just limited to imports. I just created a box in wireframe in a top viewport and then panned over to it in the parallel viewport and got the same result.

Hmmm- Shaded display mode, right? Is this at default settings?

-Pascal

Not default settings no. Here are my changed settings:

If objects come into the file out of the view and the view is shaded, it is normal that they may not shade until they are in the view but it should not require a selection - I’ll see if I can reproduce that … I can -

http://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-32652

thanks,

-Pascal

Right thank you. This isn’t a huge deal for me but I thought I should report it. I’ve switch from using V5 to V6 for everyday use now. This is why I’m reporting more issues.

RH-32652 is fixed in the latest WIP